Things to do
Baan Paa Talee Estate’s guest relations manager has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. And be sure to ask her about some of the lesser-known places and beaches around the island if you fancy an insider’s view into local Phuket life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter, or on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Delve into Phuket’s beach club scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties and romantic sunset dinners.
- Boost your watersport skills with a session of windsurfing, wakeboarding, sea kayaking or standup paddling.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- As well as spoiling yourself with spa treatments at your villa, why not indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree or Amanpuri resort spas, or unwind on the beach with a simple Thai massage.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town. Learn more about the history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese shops and mansions and sample some of the island’s best local cuisine.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a cookery class.
- See for yourself the late-night sights of Patong Beach: dance the night away in a disco, stroll the bizarre and bawdy Soi Bangla walking street, savour cocktails and wine at a chic waterfront bar.
- Try some outdoor adventures in Phuket’s interior: ATV riding, waterfalls and jungle trails, zipline sessions, bungy jumping, agricultural tours and more.
- Peek into Phuket’s wild side with a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre, a mini elephant trek or a horseback riding session.