Baan Paa Talee Estate lies just south of Kamala Beach on Phuket’s west coast and is part of the exclusive Cape Amarin private estate, set on a dramatic rocky headland with spectacular views out over the Andaman Sea. Luxury villa developments line this spectacular stretch of coastal road known as Millionaires’ Mile, together with some five-star resorts which are home to upmarket wining and dining establishments such as The Paresa Resort, Cape Sienna’s Vanilla Sky rooftop bar and the popular Silk Restaurant at the Hyatt Regency – all just few kilometres to the north of the villa. Laid-back Kamala’s sandy bay is a 10-minute drive away, while Surin Beach, with a greater range of restaurants and shops, is a further 5-10 minutes to the north and Patong is 15-20 minutes to the south.
- Kamala Beach
- 5.50 km
- Phuket Fantasea
- 6 km
- Patong Beach
- 7 km
- Jungceylon Shopping Mall
- 9 km
- Surin Beach
- 10 km
- Central Festival Phuket
- 17 km
- Laguna Golf Course
- 17 km
- Phuket Old Town
- 25 km
- Phuket Airport
- 32 km
Things to Do
Baan Paa Talee Estate’s guest relations manager has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. And be sure to ask her about some of the lesser-known places and beaches around the island if you fancy an insider’s view into local Phuket life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter, or on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Delve into Phuket’s beach club scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties and romantic sunset dinners.
- Boost your watersport skills with a session of windsurfing, wakeboarding, sea kayaking or standup paddling.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- As well as spoiling yourself with spa treatments at your villa, why not indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree or Amanpuri resort spas, or unwind on the beach with a simple Thai massage.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town. Learn more about the history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese shops and mansions and sample some of the island’s best local cuisine.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a cookery class.
- See for yourself the late-night sights of Patong Beach: dance the night away in a disco, stroll the bizarre and bawdy Soi Bangla walking street, savour cocktails and wine at a chic waterfront bar.
- Try some outdoor adventures in Phuket’s interior: ATV riding, waterfalls and jungle trails, zipline sessions, bungy jumping, agricultural tours and more.
- Peek into Phuket’s wild side with a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre, a mini elephant trek or a horseback riding session.